Sat, Mar 06|
Motherhood: Reconnecting with Your Truest Self
Overwhelm is common in motherhood as we are expected to do an immense amount for our children. Take a step back and ask your higher self what would serve you most today. In this course you will learn beautifully doable ways to refill your cup AND keep it full!
Time & Location
Mar 06, 2021, 8:30 AM PST – Mar 27, 2021, 9:30 AM PDT
About the event
Who am I again?
Learn beautifully doable ways to give back to yourself as a mother. You give 200 (or more) times per day for your child! Overwhelm is common in motherhood as we are expected to do an immense amount for our children. Take a step back and ask your higher self what would serve you most today. How can you nourish yourself? Nurture yourself? Even amidst the long days of giving, giving and more giving? Rediscover your identity. Replenish and renew. Find simple ways to refill your cup so that you may find joy and contentment in YOUR life.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION:
Venmo: @Andrea-Sullivan-85 WITH THE NOTE: MOTHERHOOD
- 2+ Playwork sheets per week
- 2+ TED talks
- 2+ guided meditations or exercises per week (with or without the kids)
- One course video on Motherhood per week
- Bonus Mama and child approved recipes and snack ideas
- Bonus rituals that authentically connects the whole family
- Self Love Challenge for one full week ...Daily Mama Wisdom teachings ...Daily self-love activities
- Complimentary clarity call with Andrea Sullivan, Mother, Partner, Certified Reiki & EFT Practitioner and Life Coach
- Access to private WhatsApp group - Lifetime access to all course content
- Live ONE hour classes/support circles held via Zoom on 2/6, 2/13, 2/20 and 2/27 8:30-9:30am PST
View the course here: https://www.modernmysticscollective.com/course/motherhood
Andrea Sullivan, Mother, Partner, Intuitive Healer, Certified Reiki & EFT Practitioner, Life Coach, Owner of Holistic Healing NV
Learn more about Andrea at: https://www.holistichealingnv.com/post/a-mothering-tip-for-2021